All Locations: Because of the extraordinary circumstances caused by COVID-19, NELI will be altering the presentation format of this year’s Public Sector EEO and Employment Law Update to be a LIVE WEBINAR Conference with video rather than the in-person meeting. Details on the Webinar format can be found here. Please email us with questions.
39th Annual Comprehensive Training on major EEO developments and their impact on public sector employment practices, a program unique to NELI.
In August, NELI will present the nation's foremost annual public sector training surveying EEO and employment law developments impacting federal, state and local government employment, examining the effect of these developments on current practices, and providing practical advice to ensure compliance in the areas listed below:
- Developments in EEO Law
- Complex Wage and Hour Issues
- The e-Workplace: Privacy Issues and Cyber Security
- Creating and Maintaining Diverse, Inclusive and Respectful Work Environments
- Public Employee Free Speech Rights
- ADA/Rehabilitation Act Update on "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Best Practices for FMLA Compliance
This program provides between 12.0-14.5 CLE / PDC / CEU credit hours.
Early Registration Fee: $995.00, $895.00 Government Rate (available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the seminar date, please consult brochure for exact date)
Registration Fee: $1045.00, $945.00 Government Rate